
First post! Yay. We are married now! Happy as ever. I am now... starting "our blog." Yikes. Lets see... what's the update? We are now living in Rexburg again! Back in school. We are both loving married life and happy as ever. Well, we could be happier... I guess if we both weren't in Chemistry, we would be much happier!! Oh well... it's all good because we are learning! We are taking a Book of Mormon class together which has been fun. The temple is two minutes away from our house and we are so happy about that. It makes being righteous much easier. Hmm.. We are completely moved into our apartment and settled in. Thank goodness! It feels great to no longer be traveling and driving from Arizona to California... through Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and Oregon to Washington, then back again to Idaho. Yikes!! It was great to spend that time together, but... really we are so glad driving is done! :) I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible everyone.
So happy you're blogging your new life! I love the damask background, and mostly the pic of the temple. That says it all, doesn't it?? Love you both. Momma Moss
ReplyDeleteYour background is just like your wedding invatation, so cute! Love ya guys.
ReplyDeleteKacie Moss