Thursday, September 17, 2009
catching up.
Life with Brenden and Courtney is very busy lately. I am thankful to have a moment to sit down, write, and collect all my thoughts. We are both working ... I am working around 20 hours a week; Brenden is working 40. We both go to school full time and now Brenden's days off are spent at "the church" aka the Spori building here on campus, doing interviews and sitting in meetings. I am so thankful I have an awesome husband. Brenden is just one of those people who can be stressed and exaughsted and still keep a big smile on his face. I love it!! :) Life would be a lot harder if the times that I did get to see him he had a frown on his face. I guess there really isn't that much to catch up on... I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged, but not much has happened in the last few weeks. It's just the same thing everday: school, work, sleep. or... school, work, church, sleep. or... church, church, church, sleep. haha. I really do like being busy though, it's nice to feel like I am working hard and things are getting done. I guess I will try to just blog when something interesting happens. Let's hope it does. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment