Sleeping in our comfortable bed. Brenden's alarm goes off, 3 or 4 times. Snooze, Snooze, Snooze.
My alarm goes off once -- 8:14 AM. I roll over, onto my knees and pray. Get up... get ready for the day. Brenden eventually gets up, showers... scrapes all the snow/ice off the car. We get our backpacks together for classes... We are about to head out the door.
This is how the conversation went:
Brend: "I don't think I am going to Chem today. We are learning about orbitals and I already know that stuff."
Court: "hmm.. okay. Maybe I won't go to my classes?"
Brend: "hun, can I take you to Mesa Falls?" :)
So... we googled directions. Grabbed our coats and my boots... filled up on gas and headed out to Mesa Falls. It was so fun! Nobody had really been there today. So... we walked on fresh snow with no previous footprints. It was gorgeous, spontaneous, semi- romantic?, and fun! :) Here are some photos.
this is going to sound mommish but hey, I am your big sister, it makes me sooooo happy to see you being happy doing good things! does that make sense? but i'm glad that you are you and i love ya kid
ReplyDelete