So... I am sick of slipping and sliding all over the roads in Rexburg! I want a car with 4 wheel drive and anti-lock brakes. We are now officially car shopping. We are looking for an SUV. Two of the ones we are considering are the Nissan XTerra or the Honda Pilot, but we are open for more ideas. Any hints, tips, or advice? ... please. thanks!
We have a honda pilot and I love it, although I've never driven it in the snow!:)
ReplyDeleteSuberu Forester is a fantastic (and considerably cheaper) choice. Or a Kia Sportage. Those are the two options we're looking into for up here and you know we deal with lots of snow and crappy driving conditions here too. :D Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteI heard the xterra has horrible gas mileage....but really who am I to talk about cars...you would have to ask my hubby!
ReplyDeleteFun...I hate car shopping, BUT love the new car!!!
I LOVED my Saturn....though they are bankrupt, so I don't really know if they are still selling cars....???
I am a lot of help, huh? LOL!
We love our Xterra but it does take a lot of $ to fill up so we try to drive our other car as much as possible!! anyway good luck car shopping this week!
ReplyDeletethanks everyone!! :) we are leaving for SLC tomorrow and will hopefully be coming back Wednesday with a new car.
ReplyDelete