I have decided. I hate car shopping! Oh my heck. There are so many annoyingly, ridiculous car salesman. (and some way good ones). But... It's over and to make a freaking long story a little bit shorter, we have our new car! An SUV turned out to not be right for us. Things just kept going wrong or were wrong with every SUV we looked at. I am very, very happy with our purchase. I learned so much about myself and about cars while shopping for two days, non-stop. In the beginning I felt bad saying I didn't like a car the dealers wanted to show me, or leaving their dealership without giving them any business. But... In the end I definitely did not feel that way. I may have got a little meaner while shopping. and... maybe rudely short with people? I just wanted a car and I was tired of people trying to talk me into getting a car I didn't want.
So.... In the end... We got a 2004 Acura TL. I LOVE IT! The miles are low and the price was very good. I will post pictures tomorrow, when I can take some in the daylight. I definitely love the way it looks, but mostly love the way it drives. It feels really fast (but... I haven't really tried to test the speed) and smooth. Brend tells me it has a big engine... I guess? I love it though. :)
I guess for now... I can post a stock picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment