Brenden and I are going on a trip our anniversary. We are both so excited to have a little vacation before school starts again in April. :) We are going to Vegas. I have been to Vegas a few times, but only really driven through. Any ideas of fun places to visit or see... that I might like? Not sketchy weird places? I would love your input. We are staying at a Marriott 15 minutes away from the Strip, but we will have our car... So we can drive wherever. Suggestions? Thanks!
Circus Circus has an amusment park, Treasure Island has a pirate show, although, i'm not sure when it starts up, it might still be too cold. But there's an exploding volcano somewhere along the strip, AND my favorite is the crazy mall in Ceasar's Palace. There's a really good buffet in the Stardust casino. Lots of fun stuff to do in Vegas. Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteCaesar's Places does have a pretty awesome mall and it has one of those huge pianos that you step on to play which is pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteMadame Tussauds wax museum is a must see! Its incredible! I think its in between the Venetian and the Mirage. Hope you guys have a great time and enjoy the sun!