WARNING: this is not a good blog to be looking at if you are fasting this Sunday.
Since my husband works at a grocery store, we have become friends with all the departments and being friends with people from each department has it's perks. This week we had the meat department marinate us some yummy carne asada. We had 2 lbs of it and used it 3 times this week! We had carne asada tacos, quesidillas, and burritos. The messiest was definitely the burritos, but they were super yummy. We covered them in salsa verde and cheese and filled them with Cafe Rio style rice. Mmm.. I think we might have to make them again this week.
Can we be friends, too? Yum. -Alli
ReplyDeleteOh my word, this post made my mouth water like crazy! Where did you get the Cafe Rio rice recipe? Mmmmm this makes me want Mexican food!
ReplyDeleteSo Court.
ReplyDeleteI dived in. I did it. I'm in the blogging world. You proud? I miss your face. But more than that I miss eating with you.
Post a recipe for this delightfulness.
Love you!