I am so excited for this summer! School is out in 3 weeks and I can't wait!! Why? Because... We are having a big family reunion with my whole extended familia and... I am going to California with my sweet husband!! I am very excited!! Summer is wonderful! Not just because we get to see the sun and having glowing skin, but... we get to see friends and family way more! :)
I miss my family! (2 WEEKS!! till i can see them ALL again)
I miss going swimming with my nephews and niece! (2 WEEKS!)
I miss the zoo with my mother, sisters, and nephews! (not sure when.. )
I miss my cousin Katelyn and our friendship! (2 more weeks!)
My cute Grandma and Grandpa! =D (august)
THE BEACH!! (... august!)
Six FLAGS!! (going in August)
and... HDOS lemonade!! (definitely drinking some in AUGUST!)
Awww. The Katelyn one made me really sad! I miss her too. So excited to see her again. Me coming out in August is looking better and better.
ReplyDelete