Sunday, June 13, 2010
trying to catch up
This is kind of late, but... on this is what we did for my birthday. PS.. I AM 20 NOW!! I know that isn't that old, but I feel like I am so much older now, ha... growing up is weird.
Lately the weather has been super gloomy with clouds, rain, and wind. But... that didn't stop us from having any fun on my birthday. We woke up and went to breakfast at the cute little Frontier Pies, here in Rexburg. I love it in there. :) Then, Brenden took me shopping. I know that isn't his favorite thing to do, but I am very grateful. We also went to Carinos for dinner. I love Johnny Carinos. When I came home... my apartment door was decorated and my sister had bought me flowers. I love the flowers! Then, we spent the rest of the evening at home. . . for 2 reasons 1. because I am a total "stay home, play games, watch movies" kind of girl and.. 2. because I was feeling ultra sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment