Brenden's Wish List
I have a husband that is pretty easy to please. . . he doesn't have big long wish lists. However, the items on his wish list are always much more expensive than my items. I tend to want things like... a new color of nail polish, an eyebrow wax, haircut, brown boots, a 3-barrel iron, a new book, etc. From observation, I have come to notice that most boys are like Brenden. They don't want a lot of things, but the things they do want are much more expensive. :] For Brenden's birthday... (in June) I bought him a new SLR camera.
What I didn't know when I bought Brend his camera was... I just started him on a very fun, but expensive journey. He has what I am going to call the "Photography Bug." He is very cute. He has a list of all these lenses and photography accessories he wants. I love it.
I love that he has a hobby that he is completely in love with. His happiness and passion for photography makes me happy. Plus, I am learning so much along the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment