On Friday, Brenden and I went to a Collin Raye concert on campus. It was so fun! I thought I only knew one or two Collin Raye songs, but turns out I know a TON. I loved going to the concert with Brenden. He has so many adorable love songs. I definitely think he has been underrated as an artist... He is pretty good!
I miss concerts. My entire world used to revolve around music. I spent plenty of time with friends or my sister, Chelsey, at concerts! A small part of me misses those days...
...but another, probably bigger, part of me is perfectly happy going to a clean, wholesome, not-so-sweaty country concert with my husband!!:) haha.



I don't know why but, this post was the "Courtney is officially old in Kacie's eyes" Post. Oh my gosh! I wish I would have gone to more concerts with you guys.
ReplyDeleteoh.. well, thank you kacie!! :(
ReplyDeletei will try to pretend like that is a good thing since i am only 20!
Im jealous! I LOVE Collin Raye!
ReplyDeleteGood times! I don't think you're old!! Old is remembering going to an "Air Supply" concert at RICKS COLLEGE back in the day!
ReplyDeletehaha, kacie you're such a doll. and court... i miss those days with you too! every time i go to a concert now, i feel like you are in everything i do. going to get water (for free). standing on my tippy toes to get air. moshing. meeting the band. being punched in the face. waiting in line... EVERYTHING. those were some bloody fun days. thanks for bringing your little sister around :)
ReplyDelete