Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I have decided that I really am not that big a fan of Halloween. I don't do scary. I don't even really like candy that much either. I think little kids all dressed up and excited is the only fun part about Halloween. I also like pumpkins patches and the fall leaves, but I don't think that means I like Halloween. I think that just means I like Fall. :] I hated that every channel on TV yesterday had something scary on it! The only channel I could watch was Food Network. Don't get me wrong, I love Food Network, but I like being able to flip through channels and yesterday I could not. Yuck! Why do people like scary things?!


For Halloween, Brenden was in charge of decorating a cart for the produce department of Broulims (where he works)... I knew he was going to make a scarecrow. When he said scarecrow I thought of something cute and smiley, but nope! This is the cart he came up with...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is creepy! Court- I just love how alike we are! I feel the exact same way about Halloween. It's my new sister in laws favorite holiday! So she begged Jon and I to go to this haunted house/forest with her and B. We go. I make it 10 steps in, get followed by two scarey people at the entrance and seriously cried a little and got a refund. Why do people like being scared?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more about the being scared thing! Jeff and I tried to watch a scary movie and I couldn't watch more than 2 minutes of it!! I hate scary movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will probably like it more when you have kids and you get to dress them in adorable costumes =) But I agree I dont like the scary stuff either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all in. I saw a commercial for a horror flick in 3-d! Yuck! Who would want to watch blood and gore and scary crap in 3-d?? Not me. But it is fun to dress up your kiddos and show them off, pumpkin seeds are a perk too. Same with pumpkin cheesecake. Yummmmmy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN! Halloween sucks. lol. But fall....oh I looove fall.

    ReplyDelete