Anybody who knows me decently well, knows that I do not like change. I think I got that trait from my mother... I am pretty sure she is the same way. I always fly Southwest. I will probably always have AT&T. I will always like the summer more than any other season. I don't like to switch which side of the bed I sleep in. I always order the same 2 or 3 things at a restaurant. Basically, change and I aren't really best friends.
Right now Brenden and I have so many things that are changing. We sold the contract to our apartment (the only home we have had together since we have been married)! So, we are moving... SOON! We need to be out of this apartment on Dec 22nd. We found a new place to live. We are most likely going to move into a townhouse in the Meadows, here in Rexburg. I like the townhouse a lot. It is basically perfect, minus the fact that there isn't enough room for my new dining room table. (woops!)
Also, Brenden got a new job. He doesn't start for another week, but he is going to be a manager at the Wingers in Idaho Falls. He will also be over the marketing for the store. I am not too pumped about the idea of him traveling to Idaho Falls and back (30-45 min) every day... especially during the winter. I am also sad he won't be working at Broulims anymore. I like all the people he works with and wish he was still working 2 minutes from home, school, and my work. But, we felt good about him taking the job. It really is a great opportunity for him and will look much better on a resume when it's time to look for a "real" job after graduation. I just really hope he loves it!
Only 1 1/2 more weeks of the semester! It will be so nice to have a little break. Any ideas for a decently inexpensive vacation? I think we will need one soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment