Tuesday, May 17, 2011

mom car

We bought a new car... and... I am not sure it was the best idea. We just got an 07 Jeep Commander and I just can't keep it clean.  Anytime I go to wash it, Brenden takes it to one of the many places around here to go off-roading. I thought we bought this to use as my "mom" car. Off-roading isn't very hard to do ALL the time when you live in Southeast Idaho. There are plenty of places. So.. I have just decided that this poor little Jeep is just always going to be covered in dirt and mud. Oh well.. 

4 comments:

  1. Courtney! Your blog is so cute! Derrick loves going off roading in our car too. We should all go together sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem with Branden, he even popped our tire a couple times while he was out but as soon as Aiden came along the car became all mine-and I love it! so don't worry-it'll make a WONDERFUL mom car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your MOM Car. I need a mom car...seeing as I AM a mom of 2. lol. Brenden will eventually stop with the dirt on the car. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to point out that, being a MOM, I LOVE to go off roading, and in fact, have been with Brenden more than once, off roading in your new MOM car. Isn't that the definition of a MOM car? Take it anywhere that is entertaining to the MOM? Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete