Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hogle Zoo

 This spring we were lucky enough to make a few trips down to visit the family in Provo. On one of our trips we visited the lovely Salt Lake Hogle Zoo with my madre, sister Julie, and Caden's cousins Lexi & Jacob.
I have decided that I am so thankful for Brenden's interest in photography. I used to think that the camera distracted you from actually enjoying the moment, but... then... I was looking at these pictures Brenden took at the Zoo. I swear I wasn't at the same zoo where all these pictures were taken. I don't remember any of these animals looking that beautiful! Aren't they just gorgeous?!


When I look at this beautiful earth all the amazing creations on it, I wonder how could anyone doubt that God created this beautiful earth, mankind, and all the animals?


No comments:

Post a Comment