Can I just say...? I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY! I couldn't ask for a more perfect, precious son. :) Isn't he adorable!??!
What is Caden up to lately... Well, Caden definitely has a fun and energetic personality. Although... he tends to get a little bit shy-ish around newer people. He loves to dance, practice the animal sounds that he knows, and his FAVORITE thing is taking a bath. He begs for "bubbles" multiple times a day. I try to limit him to 2 baths a day, but he could be in there all day. :) Sometimes he tries to give me a heart-attack by climbing over the back of the couch or walking like a big boy down the stairs, but.. other than that... I love being at home with him all day. I am very thankful Brenden works so hard to allow me to have even more time with Caden. Thanks Brend... ;)
One day we decided to let Caden try on my snow boots and he was having so much fun dancing and feeling so big in his boots. The third picture is his sniffing/ smelling face. Isn't it hilarious. hahah.. He likes smelling everything!


No comments:
Post a Comment