Then...read the ensign and my scriptures, get ready for the day... open all the windows and blinds and enjoy the GORGEOUS weather we have been blessed with in Rexburg... and clean my kitchen. Weird, I know. I really like cleaning my kitchen and even more than that, I love having a clean kitchen! Then, I went visiting teaching. =D
Then, I made Cafe Rio style burritos.... Brenden came home from his meetings and we ate our yummy lunch. Then, popsicles (scribblers) and good conversation with my husband on the balcony. =D
Then... church was awesome! Super uplifting. Just one of those sundays when you love being at church and aren't secretly hoping the power goes out and everyone has to go home. It was our ward conference, so the lessons and talks were given by stake leaders. I loved them, especially relief society. We talked about the roles of women and mothers. I love talking about that and I love being a woman and am excited for the day I can be a mother! =D
After church, we came home and made very delicious burgers! Then, one Office episode.... and off to Nature Park for a walk and picture taking. All the parks in Rexburg are so packed with families, couples, and friends! I love how family-oriented this city is!!
Then, we came home and read a few conference talks together... and off to bed!!
Sounds like a perfect day! Miss you!
ReplyDelete