While I do know that Southeast Idaho doesn't even come close to Maui, Hawaii... I have been trying to avoid being like those locals. I don't plan on living in this area my entire life (it's way too cold). I am just here temporarily while we are going to school. So... Brend and I are trying to soak up all the beautiful things this area has to offer before we don't live here anymore. After hitting the big stuff, like Yellowstone, Palisades, and Jackson... we learned that most of the amazing things around here require a little searching.
We spend most of our days off just driving around,taking pictures, and getting lost in the weird cities around here. Well, I shouldn't really call them cities. Most of them are actually not even cities, but "areas." Through all this exploring... I have learned a few things..
1. we seriously do live in the middle of nowhere
2. if you drive slower and look around there are tons of wild animals. i like to turn off the music and just listen to them. :)
3. lots of old houses, or what is left of houses. Brend and I always wonder what kind of family lived there.. what crops did the grow, did they have a lot of money?
4. you will find plenty of old cars, tractors, and rusty farm equipment
No comments:
Post a Comment