Monday, May 16, 2011

Taco Bus

I haven't had since I have been pregnant, but about a month ago... I had this week where I went to the Taco Bus 5 times in about a week! I thought I wasn't having any cravings, but maybe you could consider that a craving? 

Look at those tacos though?! How could you not want those for every meal possible? Especially topped off with lime, sour cream, and Sangria!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.
    TACO. BUS.
    I need it.
    This is why we're friends. Because I do want this every meal possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say: I NEED TACO BUS, and then read Kelsey's post first. I guess it's an addiction for more than you and I, Courtney. I love those yummy tacos! Let's get some in July and make Julie Melissa get addicted too while she's visiting...

    ReplyDelete