Look what Brenden got me for my birthday? I love it! I love it because it matches my couches downstairs, it swivels, rocks, and reclines. This is what I got for my mommy rocking chair. :) It is very comfortable and I am in love with it! I came home from work to see it sitting in the second bedroom with a cute red homemade bow and a card. It currently sits in the second bedroom soon to be Parker/Hudson/Cameron's room? We can't pick a name. So anyone who has a vote... feel free to share.
Oh yeah! I am 21 years old now! Crazy... I feel old, which I guess is good because I will be a mom and college grad soon.
I asked my roommates what they think and here was the census:
ReplyDeleteChloe: Parker
Melanie: Parker Hudson (She likes them first and middle name together)
Chelsey: ALL OF THEM :) I'm still trying to narrow them down...