There you go... a picture of my baby bump. . . for all of you who keep asking for one.
I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant. 10 Weeks and 3 days left, or less ;) I can't believe how much he has grown and how soon he will be here. Our little boy is approximately 17 inches and 3 pounds. I really can't complain about the pregnancy. It is wonderful to have my little boy kicking and moving with me everywhere I go. I like having a little friend with me all day, :). Yes... it would be much better if I could have that and a flat stomach at the same time, but it's worth it. I can't wait for this little guy to come so I can hold him in my arms and get to know his cute personality.
Are you kidding me? You're adorable! You should be pregnant all the time. ;) Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty! I am so excited to get to know your new little friend!
ReplyDelete