Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our Little Mobile Shark

Caden is on a role this month. 

He started sitting up on his own. I'm thinking that he could have done it on his own a lot sooner, but... this paranoid mother over here... always has pillows behind him. :) I just don't want him to bonk his little head. I'm getting better though, i think? 

A couple weeks ago, he started crawling. It was an exciting night. We were just playing with him on the floor of the living room and he started moving. He had been rocking back and forth on his hands and knees for about a week, but I still didn't really expect it so soon. I REALLY need to baby-proof this place, pronto. Next up on our purchase list... a better entertainment center. Like.. one that doesn't allow our boy to unplug our electronics or crawl behind it. This is a video of the first night he started crawling (March 20), but... he is WAY faster now. I'll try to get another video up soon. 
Our little shark has 6 teeth now! He got his first 2 at 2 months old and the top 4 came in all at once. :/ We definitely had a miserable couple weeks, while they were coming in, but... things are much better now. I wish I could show you a picture of those cute teeth, but... that's kind of tough.Ooo.. friends with babies: a friend of mine did teach me a cool trick to get your child to show people their little teeth. Just hold them upside down. It works great. :)

And... Finally, he had his first trip to the park. It is finally getting warm enough to play outside. Caden LOVES being outside, especially if it's windy. :) Cute boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment