Before you look at any of the pictures in this post, please be aware that I don't abuse my child.
Caden is pulling himself up onto everything and isn't too good and getting down from the standing position yet. So... he has a few bumps and bruises. :/ poor baby. Also, when I say everything, I really do mean everything... benches, chairs, boxes, his high chair legs, cabinets, drawers, and even other kids.
His poor little friend Tanner, who is a little younger than him, was almost used as an object for Caden to pull himself up on... Good thing I am quick enough to stop him. Poor Tanner..
We MOVED! Very exciting and very stressful... Some of you may laugh about the word "stressful" when you hear this next part, but we literally moved down the street. Like... 60 feet. Seems like it would make the move much easier, but I am convinced it was actually much harder. It could have been harder because of our busy BUSY 8 month old.
I love our new house. :) LOVE. Everyday I have a new favorite part about this house, but... TODAY... my favorite part is that our house is 2 doors down from Caden's friend Calvin. He is 5 months older than Caden, but my little boy just loves watching him walk around. I think he is just amazed and at the same time maybe a tiny bit envious. I am convinced that Calvin is the reason Caden started pulling himself up onto things.

No comments:
Post a Comment